Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Day at Sea World as Seen by Garmin

Our family went to Sea World in San Antonio over the Memorial Day weekend. Since I was planning to run a couple of times over the long weekend, I had my Garmin Forerunner 305 with me. Being the technology geek that I am, I decided to wear my Garmin to Sea World on Monday to see how much walking I did over the course of the day (4.5 miles).

Well, one cool thing about the Garmin is that it keeps track of your location and lets you plot your course on a map. The picture below shows our day at Sea World.

But even more fun is to follow the link to the player, which has play/pause controls that let you watch an icon trace our course.  Bonus points if you can tell me which ride we rode three times in a row!





No comments:

Post a Comment