Monday, May 23, 2011

Marathon Training - Week 3 of 30

Week 2 is now in the books. Last week went well. I got all of my training runs complete, and maintained my target pace of about 10min/mile. I missed my 1hr walk yesterday. I kept thinking I would have time later in the day to work it in, but it just turned out to be one of those days where there was just never time.


Probably the biggest highlight of last week was that we had a kick-off meet and greet for a new running club that we are trying to get going at our church. The response was overwhelming, as we had over 30 people sign up already! 


Today is Monday, which means the beginning of another training week. Here's the training schedule for this week, which is week 3 of the 30-week schedule:

  • Monday - scheduled rest
  • Tuesday - 3 mile run
  • Wednesday - 3 mile run
  • Thursday - 3 mile run
  • Friday - scheduled rest
  • Saturday - 5 mile run
  • Sunday - 1 hour walking


No comments:

Post a Comment