Saturday, May 21, 2011

Week 2 Update and San Francisco Photos

Week 2 of my marathon training program is just about complete. I did a 4.5mi run today, and I still have a 1hr walk tomorrow. 4.5mi felt kind of long today. Not good, because the Saturday runs only get longer from here. But, I feel good that I haven't missed any workouts these first two weeks.

Here are some pics from my San Fran trip last week:

Had a really nice hotel room

Here's the view from my hotel room

Bay Bridge, as seen from the starting point for my runs along the Embarcadero

Another view from the starting point for my SF runs

Something I can't do in Ft. Worth - run out onto a pier!

Looking back at SF from the pier

I also visited the Golden Gate bridge

There's plenty of foot traffic on the Golden Gate bridge. I didn't run it this time. Maybe next time.

A view from the Golden Gate bridge

A Chill Pod - looks like a good place to relax after a run!

My turn-around point at the end of Pier 39. That's Alcatraz Island out there.

Another view from Pier 39. Sea lions like to hang out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment